Andrea Stevens Dentistry is a full-service dental practice, offering quality care for all your dental needs. From a simple checkup and cleaning to a complex smile makeover or full-mouth reconstructive dentistry, as a Kanata cosmetic dentist, we approach every patient with the same level of respect, deference, and dedication.
We strive to offer the best dental care and the best dental experience that we can achieve. That’s why we utilize state-of-the-art technologies and continually adopt new techniques. Modern dentistry is constantly improving–we want to improve with it.
But it’s really the people at our practice that make the biggest difference in our practice. Dr. Andrea Stevens is singularly dedicated to changing your mind about dentistry. She wants you to understand that dentistry is so much more than you think it is–impacting your physical and mental health in ways you’ve never imagined. And it can also be much more comfortable and welcoming than you thought possible.
Dr. Stevens is also supported by an outstanding team of dedicated professionals. They work hard to be just as well-trained and knowledgeable as any dental team can be. And they bring a personal touch to our practice. From the moment you enter through all of your follow-ups, we want to make sure you are truly cared for and feel absolutely welcome.
Recognized as a leading dental clinic serving Kanata and communities in Ottawa West, Dr. Andrea Stevens Dentistry is a team of dedicated professionals committed to delivering the best quality health care for our patients. We feel it is important to educate you about all your treatment options so you can benefit from a complete understanding of your dental health. As a Kanata cosmetic dentist, we provide a circle of care that embraces whole health, education, innovation, and preventative care as part of your overall health and wellness.
Our practice is probably not like any dental practice you’ve ever visited. Our focus is strictly on providing the best experience possible for every patient.
WE BELIEVE ALL PATIENTS DESERVE:
- To be given a full dental assessment and treatment plan, both when new to the practice and periodically thereafter, so that each patient may accomplish the level of dental health and aesthetics that they want to achieve.
- To be treated with respect and dignity in a guilt-free environment, especially related to any dental health issues the patient is now experiencing.
- To have all treatment completed comfortably; to have options for sedation with NuCalm or in pill form as needed.
- To be seen on time and to never be required to wait.
- To have all treatment completed on time in the least amount of appointments possible.
- To have access to the best materials, laboratories, technology, and techniques available in dentistry today.
- For patients with dental insurance, all treatment to be driven and guided for the benefit of the patient and not for the benefit of the insurance company and for the dental office to file all paperwork and explain all dental benefits to the patient.
- To receive multiple payment options as well as long term payment plans and for all cost of treatment to be fully explained and in writing.
- To receive a guarantee, both in terms of results and in terms of time guarantees.
- For the dental office to be available for fast and expedient emergency treatment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Join Our Kanata Cosmetic Dentist Family
We know you have many options when it comes to choosing a dental office. It is our goal to provide every one of our patients with the care and respect we would use in treating our friends and families. This work isn’t just a job for us! We really love what we do, and we want to provide you with the very best dental care we can, every time you visit our office. It is this level of service that drives our existing patients to refer their friends and loved ones to us, and we hope you will join them in making our office your dental home.
To schedule an appointment at Andrea Stevens Dentistry in Kanata, please call 613.271.7091 today for an appointment.